Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year
Thursday, August 2nd
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
*Registration information will be mailed to MHS students and parents on July 2, 2018.
Fees may be paid through EFUNDS or send a check to: Morton High School, 350 N. Illinois Ave., Morton, IL 61550 or you may come in and pay these fees in the main office.
***It is not necessary for you to come on registration day if you have already paid your fees***
- Fee waivers are available upon request - 266-7182
- PowerSchool access for students/parents will be available on July 30, 2018.
- The library will be open to check out textbooks on registration day and beginning August 6 from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- IPAD distribution schedule TBD
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Closed for lunch
Freshman/New Student Orientation at MHS
Thursday, August 9th
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
* First day of practice for MHS football and Boys and Girls Golf - Monday, August 6th
* First day of practice for all other MHS fall sports - Wednesday, August 8th
First day of School for Students
Half Day - Wednesday, August 15th
Morton High School
* 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.